Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just Words

Tonight I'm scared. I'm terrified to find love again and worse that I wont. I'm scared that the wounds in my heart are too deep, unhealable. I'm terrified I realized my own mortality; I dont have control when it comes to matters of the heart. When you truly find love, you are at the mercy of the one you gave your heart to. How can I be expected to go all in when I always regret letting my walls down? I'm terrified that now I am that girl- the one that has been burnt one too many times. She is unable to trust and therefore love. She is broken.

I love you. just words. You're the woman of my dreams. just words. I need you. just words. I will stand by your side. just words. I'm not going anywhere. just words. I will do anything to be with you. just words. No other woman holds a candle to you. just words. I don't love you anymore. just words. I don't want to be with you. just words.

You are an untrustworthy, lying jerk. just words.

No comments:

Post a Comment