Tuesday, November 23, 2010

33




There is something mystical in my life about the number 33. Things always seem to happen in threes to me. So many times, major events have happened at -:33. Im not really sure what it is, but it holds a power in my life.... maybe a way destiny has chosen to show me things to pay attention to.

33 is the number of vertebra in the human spine.
According to the Newton scale, 33 is the temperature water boils.
Jesus performed 33 recorded miracles, many believe it was also his age when he was crucified.
It is the name of the secret restaurant in Disneyland.
33 is the highest degree one can achieve in free masonry.

The list goes on... there are even websites dedicated to it!

3 comments:

  1. What's the website?

    That's a cool number. I'll have to be on the look out for it here in Germany.

    I love how Disneyland has lots of secrets. Rainer and I tried to look for hidden mickeys when we were there in September. We only found a few and there are several hundred hidden - they are hidden pretty good.

    Have you ate at the secret 33 restaurant in Disneyland?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I think you have to be a member of the club and make reservations in advance. It's hidden by the shops on the East side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice blog, information is very useful I like your blog if you want to know more on this topic then here is another website named www.helpadya.com to Free classifieds in Delhi

    ReplyDelete