Monday, November 22, 2010

And smell like me too...

Dolce and Gabbana makes the BEST perfumes for women... so Im letting you in on my secret smells... The ONE and Light Blue. They will make men be "intoxicated" by you, or at least that is what my boyfriend says everytime I wear them :) Use with discretion.I have her haircut... might as well buy the smell she represents as well... next is her sexy body?
The One is a warm, vanilla scent, perfect for the colder months.
Light blue is a citrus, light smell- perfect for summer!
You will be floating on a raft in the ocean too... or whatever she is doing?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the secret scent formula :)

    You should write/work for a popular magazine. You have a good taste in everything (perfume, clothes, what's in and what's not) ;)

    ReplyDelete