Saturday, December 4, 2010

Italia

Italian Beaches- mystical how the water is more blue....
I love the homes that are build on top of each other on the cliffs ... yellow, orange, pink
I can imagine the water splashing against the rocks... the sound of chaotic tranquility
Olive oil, tomatos, seafood, PASTA
Caprese is my favorite food.... basil, mozzarella, tomato, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt
The road to self discovery
ROMA!!!!!!!!!! I want to live here....
Ah the architecture. There is a reason it has withstood the test of time.
Wandering the streets of Rome, curious at every surprise around each corner.
My favorite things are the bridges along the boardwalk at night
The cobblestone corridors which have been walked on by people for centuries. Each on their own path, each searching for meaning.


Something is waiting for me there. Something calls my name and the butterflies make me feel the sense of urgency that only being there would relieve. I love the Roman way of life- everyone deserves a break, everyone deserves to enjoy life- the smallest parts from a painting, to a walk along the boardwalk, to a fabulous meal, to the connection between friends. Life is meant to be enjoyed. Stressing yourself out over the small day to day chores, make a life not worth living. No regrets- joy, peace, balance, harmony, beauty, love.

1 comment:

  1. I live 8 hours away from Rome. 5 hours away from Milan or Venice.

    Where was the place with the homes on the cliff?

    And where is that gorgeous beach?

    We could take the night train and wake up in the morning in Italy (that's what I did with my Vienna Study abroad group - so much fun!) :)

    ReplyDelete