Sunday, January 16, 2011

Do you deserve me?

"I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best."
~Marilyn Monroe

I know who I am.
I am a little bitchy and sometimes I dont have the energy to pretend that I care.
When Im tired I can be awful.
I often would rather be alone than feel like I have to entertain.
I am headstrong, but I'm learning to ask for help.
I like to think I'm low maintenance, but truth is, my past has made me feel insecure in love.
I know I don't make it easy to love me, but whoever is strong enough to break down my walls will be lucky.
I have so much love to give to someone.
I am extremely loyal.
I will be the best wife and mother.
Yes, I went through the worst year of my life, but life isnt meant to be easy.
Life is meant to challenge us.
If we are never challenged, we never grow.
Who wants to be stagnant?
I am proud of the woman all of my trials have made me become.
They have instilled in me that I want to be with someone who isn't a quitter because Im not.
I want someone strong enough to hold on, like I am.
My momma always told me that I am a lot to handle, but whoever holds on will be the most blessed man ever.
I would rather have the best of the best times and have some hard times than just float in a mediocre relationship.

When it is good, it is the best. And my best is the best you'll ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment