Friday, January 28, 2011

Getting lost.... with you

Places I want to get lost and forget about the world with someone. It amazes me how love turns the most ordinary, regularly forgetable places into small bits of heaven when they are shared. We all have little places that bring back memories love transformed for us.Sitting on the porch on a warm Spring morning, cuddling, drinking tea.
Making a love shack :) only a love fort outside on a warm summer night
On a lake, being rowed to a place that is just ours, listening to the movement of the paddle resisting the water in a soothing rhythm.
Making eachother laugh next to the sea.
Wandering through the dawn, chasing the sun, feeling the cool grass beneath our feet.

1 comment:

  1. Love all of these... this is how I wanted my wedding to feel. I'm going to be throwing white-tent backyard parties someday soon. Its happening. I just need a backyard first...

    ReplyDelete