Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years 2011

It is no surprise that I spent New Years in Vegas! Last minute a guy I barely know invited me and I hopped on board. I am so glad that I did. It was such a random group of people, but I met some really worthwhile new friends.

The best part is that they shut down the entire strip so everyone is just wandering around. First we checked into our hotel and then we ate a really good dinner right on the strip. Then we watched the Bellagio fountain show. The craziest part about Vegas is seeing people you know down there! I ran into one of my exes from a couple years ago and he and his friends started going crazy. They were throwing me around in the air and trying to kiss me and at one point I got spanked so hard my butt was freaking numb. Ha ha. Boys are idiots. After the molestation, we danced on the stage at the Mirage. So many people were going crazy and dancing. The energy was amazing. I have never had so much fun dancing with strangers.

Of course midnight was amazing. We all ran outside and watched the firework show. It was freaking cold, but we were so hyper it didn't even phase us. The funniest part was watching these two black girls have the biggest cat fight I have ever seen. They were pulling each others hair and punching each other. CRAZY.

We stayed out til three and then took out this vintage, red, corvette and drove it around the strip to end the night. It was so exciting! Great way to start off my 2011.

My goal for 2011 is to take all the opportunities offered to me to do new and exciting things. I have been so serious and focused but it is time to enjoy my youth! So far it has been amazing. Looking forward to all the amazing things to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment