Sunday, February 13, 2011

Things that Matter to Me

This perfectly represents Miles, Cassie, Dj, and I.... all of the same kind. Different and separated, but always connected.Seeking the light through the branches. Damp. Dawn.
I misses spooning with my sister. The one she sleeps with now is a little less blonde and a little more hairy.
This picture is the essence of my soul. The deepest parts of me.
I have a thing for little red riding hood right now. Story fascinates me. Something about that damn red cloke.
I am light.
All alone in my palace, too often.
My greatest challenge.
Glitter. The world would be a better place with more glitter.
Color. Diamond. Depth.
Is that pink eyeliner? FABuLous!
I lie to myself so much, I can't remember the things that happened from the things I have created to cope.
My kind of church service.
I should be living here.
Light. AHHHH cant get enough of these pictures right now.
photos courtesy loveyourchaos

2 comments:

  1. Whowww I love all of these pictures. Mitzi you are so funny, and creative! I am loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im glad!! it is so random but then again so am i :)

    ReplyDelete