Wednesday, March 23, 2011

RAD pics of the day

Cut it out, you fool.
When I was little, I had a dream that the freckles on my chest made a map of the constellations. Im pretty sure to this day that they still do.
I will be attending a Masquerade Ball before I die. A classy, classy one.
All I have to do is close my eyes and imagine.
Vanitas- vanity is fleeting. Neoclassism
Im drawn to the blue behind her.
Forbidden fruit anyone?
Love the lines.
Freckles and blue eyes= Beautiful women. Less so on men...
AAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH if this photo didnt just make your day, then something is wrong with you. GUARANTEED

2 comments:

  1. hahahaa so gross. that man's body looks like a weird amorphism of Adam & Eve from the Ghent Altarpiece. hahahaha

    Also, that picture of the little girl reenacting Las Meninas is super rad.

    Am I an art history nerd? Yes.

    ReplyDelete