Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Reclaiming my brilliance

I don't believe in coincidence. I belive that God and the universe want us to succeed so they create opportunity. When we open our eyes and pay attention, we will be surprised at what we see. This week things have perfectly come together for me to connect back to a program that allowed me to recognize my brilliance, the Great Life.

I am so excited to staff for others through the program that did so much for me. I am ready to reclaim myself and my brilliance and create what I need and want in my own life. I have the power to do whatever I want to do. I choose life. I choose freedom. I choose authenicity. I choose healthy, thriving relationships.

Out with the bad. Out with the poison.

In with the good. In with the joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment