Monday, May 16, 2011

Bachelorette Pad

Well I have been so productive like a superfox do. Taking care of myself, my life, and my bizness. Still being unemployed, I have had a lot of time on my hands to do projects to my heart's content. So far many of the projects have had to do with my favorite activity- nesting. Growing up, where ever I would go in the house I would bring various items to help me make the area feel like my own. So I have been making my house beautiful and a bachelorette pad major! Here I am going to be sharing some of my various projects....

Just finished painting my bathroom an hour ago.... next I will be decorating with Celine. I will keep you posted. This bathroom used to be a baby boy sky blue color. AWFUL. Now it is going to be a beautiful place for us superfoxes to get ready.
I got this Sewing machine from my mother last Christmas. I am so excited to start sewing curtains for our living room and table cloths and stuff. Starting off with easy things... it has been a while since I have sewn.
NOW FOR THE FUN STUFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love that I live with 5 hot, fun, single girls. We live it up and so we made some home improvements to reflect our bomb diggity bachelorette lifes.
Presenting the 10 foot by 6 foot white board!!!!!!!! We write all types of things on it- quotes for the week, our summer bucket listnotes to eachother, funny things that happen, and we may or may not keep track of how many boys each of us kisses (and I may or may not be in the lead so far). This baby takes up almost the entire wall.
So I was messing around down in our basement, and I found our 6th male roommate, Tommy. Talk about an ideal roommate: he always looks fierce, he is clean, he is quiet, and he greets me every morning. This is one of those HUGE posters from an Abercrombie store! I know, I know, I am pretty much a bad ass for coming up with this idea. TALK about fabulous. No bachelorette pad is complete without one of these bad boys.



No comments:

Post a Comment