Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sunday Funday





I had the most amazing Sunday! I thought that I had to work up at Sundance, but my schedule was changed so I had the morning off. Being half way to Park City, I thought I would just head on up and have some brunch. I stopped in Midway at this little coffee shop that was decorated so cute with all these old antiques. I think it was called the Fill Up Station. Then on to Park City! Little did I know that they have an amazing farmer's market on main street! I walked around, bought some peaches and almonds, and watched the drag queen show! It was the best farmers market I have ever been to! Then I stopped in at an Asian Cusine place that had seating outside right on Main and I ate some delicious sushi and salad.
After work I had the coolest experience!! One of the guys I work with invited me to go on a midnight raft of the Provo River! So amazing. It was lightning and thundering to the right of us and I could see the full moon to the left. We were laughing and joking and singing songs the whole way down. One of the coolest things I have done in Provo.

No comments:

Post a Comment