Tuesday, November 8, 2011

St. George

Just had the most amazing weekend in St George. I feel so blessed that I had the opportunity to spend time with such amazing people. We shared so many laughs and great conversations. I loved seeing the Fab Four Show. It started raining on us, but we put our ponchos on and kept singing along and dancing. It was hilarious. Everything about the weekend was perfect, I can't imagine any way it could have been better.


LIfe never seizes to surprise me. Brett and I were talking at a park on Saturday about how funny it is that he and I found ourselves at this park in St. George together. A scenario that I would have thought completely improbable. Yet, there I was. I found myself opening myself up again- sharing thoughts, memories, feelings.


I realized something really important this weekend. No matter how bad things get, or how hard the trials are that I have to endure, things will work out. I know they will because they always have. I have lived a truly blessed life and there is no reason why it wont continue to just keep getting better and better.


TURKEY EYE

No comments:

Post a Comment